March 1, 2012

A Secret For Scarves


I've been super obsessed with Pinterest lately, and it gives users so many great ideas!  I seem to keep adding more and more scarves to my wardrobe and was stumped on a way to organize and store my growing collection.  A solution has finally been created!

Take old shower curtain rings (because they open up) and attach to any hanger.  Pull the scarves through the rings so the weight is evenly dispersed.  That hanger is now able to sit in your closet just like the rest of your clothes!

Keep checking back for more creative ways to tidy up your wardrobe! :)

xoxo, Ali

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhNrp5VkADIlHCV_KfBGTGkd7-dMR8pfoMMNbK0I_h4BG35Up_MtT69528kt0-iCmmacjIEKedxTQpZvHwnclok5WExMmDCusfpTuCitqF6KSwbkGYwvTij8haiTDs6P4H6PH4JxImIoro/s640/SCA.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment