November 28, 2012

TREND ALERT: Layers

A look I adore this fall and winter is layering.  Creating the perfect layered outfit is actually quite simple.  Sweaters and button-down blouses work the best!  I've browsed Pinterest for some of my favorites to help my fellow fashionistas look top notch! :)

xoxo, Ali
I love the contrast between the rust sweater and bright white button-down.  Roll up the sleeves once on your sweater to let the undershirt sleeves peek through.  Button your shirt all the way up so the collar lays flat over your sweater.

Mix your prints!  Large stripes and skinny stripes add great contrast and a fabulous look!
You can also layer with a chambray top and an over-sized sweater.  This creates a grungy-chic look, rather than a preppy and polished one.
Show off your inner rebel with studs and spikes!  Skulls also make a bold fashion statement this season, and I love this casual, street look!

No comments:

Post a Comment