October 27, 2011

The Suede to My Heart: Shoes!

It would be an understatement to say that I am a shoe girl.  I love shoes!  When I'm shopping, I always end up buying shoes (even though I don't need them).  I look for classic colors, rich textures, and intricate details.  Suede wedges show up in every style magazine for Fall and Winter 2011/2012 major shoe trends.  From lace-up to buckled straps, platform wedges are a must! 

Bliss has these platform, peep-toe wedges that you'll be able to wear any time of year!  They are suede, which is a staple shoe fabric for the fall and winter, yet has a feminine ankle strap that can carry you through the spring and summer.  These shoes are only $39.99 and come in a black or tan suede.  The tan ones would look fabulous with a mustard yellow top and dark denim trousers!  A perfect retro look for an autumn family portrait or Thanksgiving dinner!

Shop our daily Yellow Tag Deals while you pick up your pair of suede wedges! :)

xoxo, Ali

Black Suede Wedges - $39.99


Tan Suede Wedges - $39.99




1 comment: