October 10, 2011

Zig Zags Galore!

As soon as we got these tops in at the boutique, the first thing that came to my mind was, "These look so much like the Missoni print!" The pattern, the bright colors, and amazing knitted texture just scream Missoni! Anything Missoni will typically cost you hundreds of dollars. Bliss has this top available in two colors for only $39.99! Such a trendy look for less! The brand of these tops is Collective Concepts, which I've found always has the best quality merchandise!

I matched both of the tops with these killer mocha-colored skinnies that Bliss carries. They are SUPER soft and also fall into the category of how HOT colored pants are this fall. Tall taupe riding boots would complete the look for me!

Blue and Green Top - $39.99
Pink and Orange Top - $39.99


Hope you love these as much as I do!  :)

xoxo, Ali

1 comment: