February 5, 2013

Cute in Crochet

The weather has been beautiful here in Clovis, California!  All this sun is making me want to pull out my spring wardrobe!  Bliss is filled with all of your Spring favorites!  Pastels, crochet, chevrons, OH MY!

I absolutely love this top for this spring!  Wear a neutral-tone camisole underneath and some fun earrings to perfect this 70's-inspired look!  Dark basic skinnies and your cutest ballet flats would be to die for with this top!  This Bliss exclusive comes in beige and green for $34.99!  You'll be amazed by the remarkable quality of this top so don't feel bad splurging & getting both colors! :)
 
Feel free to still send me your photo of you and your girls dressed in Bliss!  LoveBliss ships all over the world, so no matter where you are, I'd love to see you rockin your favorite Bliss look!

xoxo, Ali
Beige Crochet Top - $34.99
Green Crochet Top - $34.99

No comments:

Post a Comment